Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Let's Drop on the Floor Like it's Hot and Introduce ME!

Hi. I am Zanub and I am 10 years old.

I like to go outside and act crazily like a monkey (if you don't believe me, ask my sister!).

I can't see my beautiful face because you break the mirrors when you look at them. Haha, just kidding! As you can see, I like to act silly and stupid.

I think school is good some times, some times it is not.

I live with my mom, my dad, my 2 sisters. My older sister is Fatima and she is 13. (She has a blog too- check it out at www.books150.blogspot.com. She likes reading and graphics and website making. She also has a cat named Cloudy which I also love him. My younger sister is Aisha and she is 5. She likes to play crazy monkey with me and copies me. It annoys me but I love her and am glad that she likes crazyness too. My mom is nice and stuff like a normal mom. My dad is nice and stuff like a normal dad.

Ok, that is alot about me. Now I'll make my daily posts!

2 comments:

Fatima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reem said...

uuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooo cccccccrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy