Friday, December 22, 2006

A Day to Deal With the Mirrors!+A Regular Day!

I spent a 1 hour fixing the mirrors `cause you broke them! OK I am just kidding but I really want a new mirror.

This was yesterday.

So it was regular day, there was noting to do. But then my dad told me I was going to my cousin's house.(Yeah,I guess.)It was because my other cousin from Denver came.(Cool.) I was pretty happy!

By the way check out her blog it is reemsden.blogspot.com.

Well that's all. Bye.

I am still mad you broke the mirrors!!

4 comments:

Book Log said...

Who broke your mirrors? -From Phoppoo

Reem said...

hey zanub, this is Reem, wich cousin came from DenveR???
like and how did you fix the broken mirrors i don't understand???!!!

Reem said...

OHH< i think i understand i came from Deleware is that what you mean? cuz denver is in colorado the only person i know there is Marjaan, and i do not think you are going to your blog anymore is that true?

Amad said...

Hey Zanub...this is your phuppo from DE.
what's up. you haven't put any new entries? Getting slow huh or lost interest.

Hey what happened to Fatima's blog?

Saba